- 60 ｇ Oatmeal
- 4 tbsp Water
- 4 tbsp Soy milk yogurt
- 1 Egg(M size)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 g Coconut oil
- a lot Love
- Shred oatmeal with a speed cutter, add water and mix
- Mix 1, baking powder, sugar and salt
- Mix eggs, soy milk yogurt, and 2.
- Mix 1, 2, 3, coconut oil and love.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.