- 200 g Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 80 cc Milk
- a lot Love
- 80 g Sugar
- 20 g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 50 cc Lemon juice
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Grate the zest of the lemon.
- Add butter to 1 and mix well.
- Add granulated sugar, lemon juice, 2, milk, and love to 3 (add milk little by little).
- When all the ingredients are combined, then die cut with a scone mold.
- Bake 5 at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 1.Mix the eggs and sugar well, then add the melted butter.
- When the sugar has dissolved, add the lemon juice and stir until the mixture thickens.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.