maccha rolled cake
Maccha rolled cake
Maccha rolled cake is good for fresh tea season. Green color is brilliant.
Servings: 8 pieces
- 3 Egg(M size)
- 50 g Flour
- 50 cc Milk
- 2 tbsp Maccha
- 100 cc Whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Powder sugar
- 3 tbsp Sweet red bean
- A lot Love
- Divide egg white and egg yolk.
- Whip egg white until stiff peaks form.
- Whip egg yolk and sugar until it becomes creamy.
- Mix flour and maccha.
- Mix 3 and 4.
- Mix 2 and 5 with love well.
- Pour 6 on a cooking sheet on a baking pan and smooth surface, and drop it a few times, then bake at 180℃ for 12 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, drop it a few times to prevent shrinkage.
- Remove from the mold until it becomes cool.
- Mix whipping cream and powder sugar with love, then add sweet red beans.
- Put 10 on 9 and roll, then put t in refrigerator
- Cut 8 pieces and serve.
Comment (Please feel free to share your opinions, questions, etc.)