Ginkgoes are harvested in autumn in Japan. It is nice yellow and chewy.
- 10 Ginkgoes
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- a little Salt
- 150 cc Water
- 250 g Flour
- 1 tbsp B.P.
- 60 g Butter
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Maccha （green tea powder）
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- Brake ginkgoes and peel.
- Boil 1 with salt and sugar then cut vertically in two.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and butter.
- Add sugar, maccha, salt, egg、mill, and love to 3
- Die-cut 4 into 8 pieces.
- Bake 5 at 180℃ for 20 min.
- Serve with peanut butter and honey.
Comment (Please feel free to share your opinions, questions, etc.)