- 70 g Flour
- 70 g Strong flour
- 5 g Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 40 g Coconut oil
- 40 g Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 100 ml Soy milk
- 30 Blueberries
- a lot Love
- Sift flour, strong flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Knead coconut oil with a speed cutter and mix in granulated sugar a little at a time.
- Mix 2 with golden syrup and egg.
- Mix 3 with 1 and love.
- Divide 4 into 6 equal portions and decorate the top with blueberries.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.