- 100 ｇ Oatmeal
- 150 cc Oats milk
- 3 g Salt
- 3 g Dry yeast
- 5 g Sugar
- 1 Corn
- 70 g Tuna
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- a pinch Pepper
- a lot Love
- Shape oatmeal into a powder using a speed cutter.
- Add oats milk, salt and dry yeast to 1. Mix and let ferment in the refrigerator overnight.
- Spoon the mixture onto a cookie sheet and drizzle 1tablespoon of olive oil over the top.
- Put salt, pepper, tuna, corn, and love on top of 3.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 8 minutes.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.