- frying pan
- 500-600 g Beef thigh
- 1 piece Garlic
- 2 tbsp Red wine
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- A lot Love
- 100 ml Soy sauce
- 100 ml Wine
- 1 Bay leaf
- as desired Seasonal vegetables
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- let the meat come to room temperature, pierce with a fork, rub the meat with grated garlic, seasonings and love, and leave for 20 minutes.
- Cook the meat in a pan with olive oil from 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Turn off theheat and let the meat steam for 5 minutes.
- Put a metal pestle in the meat for 10 seconds and cook until warm. (52 degreesCelsius)
- Wrap 3 in aluminum foil and let stand for a while.
- For the sauce, add the juices from cooking the meat, soy sauce, wine, and bay leaf, and bring to a simmer.
- Cut seasonal vegetables into chunks and serve as garnish.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.