Herb Chicken(Hydrangea Chicken)
Herb chicken( Hydrangea chicken)
This is good for hot day. Seasoning with vinegar and soy sauce has a refreshing taste.
Servings: 4 people
- Plastic bag
- Fring pan
- 500 g Chicken thigh
- 3 tbsp Potato starch
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Spring onion
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- A lot Love
- A lot Red onion/Chives/Fennel
- Cut chicken thigh into bite-size pieces.
- Put 1 into a plastic bag
- Add potato starch, vinegar, and soy sauce to 2 and mix.
- Stir-fry 3 with sesame oil.
- Add chopped spring onion, vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame with love to 4.
- Put 5 on plates and chopped red onion, chive, fennel on top, then serve.
This is good for hot day. Seasoning with vinegar and soy sauce has a refreshing taste. ©2020Yuko Asano
Comment (Please feel free to share your opinions, questions, etc.)