- 500 g Chestnuts
- a little Salt
- 15% of chestnuts Sugar
- a lot Love
- Boil chestnut with skin.
- After boiling, you boil them for 5 minutes.
- Turnoff the fire and wait for 30 minutes.
- Cut half of 3 and take inside out.
- Blend 4 in a food processor until 4 becomes smooth.
- Mix sugar, salt .and 5 with love and put them over the fire until sugar melts.
- Divide into 10 of 6 and make ball shaped with a cloth.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.