Servings: 10 pieces
- 500 g Chestnuts
- a little Salt
- 15% of chestnuts Sugar
- a lot Love
- Boil chestnut with skin.
- After boiling, you boil them for 5 minutes.
- Turnoff the fire and wait for 30 minutes.
- Cut half of 3 and take inside out.
- Blend 4 in a food processor until 4 becomes smooth.
- Mix sugar, salt .and 5 with love and put them over the fire until sugar melts.
- Divide into 10 of 6 and make ball shaped with a cloth.
*It is a traditional Japanese sweet in autumn season. ©2020 Yuko Asano