- 800 g Tomatoes
- 130 g Sugar
- 1 Lemon juice
- a lot Love
- Cut a cross-shaped slit in the bottom of the tomatoes, put them in boiling water, cook for 1 minute, and then put them in cold water.
- Remove the seeds, skin, and stems from the tomatoes.
- Put 2, sugar, lemon juice and love in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place in the freezer.
- Chill the mixture for about 14 hours, take out 4,scrape off the hardened parts, and mix them into the whole mixture.
- Chill the mixture for a few hours, and you will have a fluffy sorbet.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.