- 18cm cake mold
- 1 Apple
- 1 Egg
- 25 g Suger
- 10 g Butter
- 50 cc Milk
- 35 g Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- a lot Love
- Peel the apple and cut it into thin chunks.
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Put the eggs into a speed cutter and stir.
- Add sugar to 3 in three times.
- Add the milk and melted butter to 4.
- Mix 2 and 5 together, and add 1 at the end.
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan and bake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.