Servings: 2 people
Cost: 300 yen
- 2 Whole dried sardines
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1 tsp Miso
- 100 g Taro
- 4 Spring roll skins
- 100 cc Rice oil
- a lot Love
- Grill the dried fish and cut into small pieces with a speed cutter.
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Cut taro into round slices and steam.
- Add 2, 3, miso, and love to 1, mix well, and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Roll 4 thinly in spring roll skin and cover with a mixture of flour and water (1tbspof flour and 2tbsp of water).
- Put some rice oil in a frying pan and fry the rolls until golden brown.
When the dried sardine is combined with the taro, it becomes very easy to eat. When it is inside the crispy spring roll skin, even people who don’t like dried sardine can eat it ! ©2022 Yuko Asano