- Cake mold
- 170 cc Olive oil
- 170 g Brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 200 g Mashed pumpkin
- 150 g Flour
- 50 g Almond powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 30 g Nuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Powdered sugar
- a lot Love
- Put the eggs in a food processor and stir.
- Mix 1 with olive oil and brown sugar.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add almond powder, cinnamon, and nuts to 3.
- Pour 4 into 20cm cake mold.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- While baking, make the sauce for the top with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
- When 5 is almost cool, spread 6 on top.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.