It is one of Japanese New Year dishes. Shrimp beard is long and bend at the waist, it means old people. If you eat this.you can live long.
Servings: 2 people
- 4 Prawns
- 150 cc Broth
- 1.5 tbsp Cooking wine
- 1.5 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Mirin
- a lot Love
- Cut whiskers and the hard part of the head.
- Remove the digestive tract from the back of the prawns.
- Put 2 into hot water with salt for 1 minute then put them in iced water for a while.
- Put broth, cooking wine, sugar, mirin, and love into a pot and heat
- When 4 starts boiling, put 3 for 2minuites.
- Wait for 5 to become cold.
- Put 6 on green leaves on plates (as shown the picture above) and serve.