It is one of Japanese New Year dishes. This is fluffy taste.
- 5 Egg
- 100 g Fish paste
- 1 tbsp Taro
- 80 g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Mirin
- 1/2 tsp White soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- A lot Love
- Put fish paste, grated taro, one egg white, mirin, golden syrup, white soy sauce, salt and love into food processor and mix well.
- Add sugar 3 times to 1.
- Add beaten egg to 2 little by little.
- Put oven sheet on the oven plate then pour it on the sheet.
- Bake 4 for 190℃ for 15 minuites and turn upside down then bake it for 3 minutes.
- Roll 5 with big rolling mat then wait for 5 minutes.
Comment (Please feel free to share your opinions, questions, etc.)