Fermented rice with salt 2tsp
Olive oil （For fly） 50cc
Konnyaku noodle 1/2pc
Cloud ear mushroom 2
Olive oil 1tbsp
Yuzu pepper 1/2tsp
Love a lot
1. Cut salmon into bite-size pieces. Then add fermented rice with salt to salmon and rub it.
2. Cut Konnyaku noodle into 2cm. Rub it with salt and boil.
3. Thin slice onion, cloud ear mushrooms, and cucumber.
4. Marinate 2 and 3 with olive oil, vinegar, Yuzu pepper, salt, and love.
5. Put flour around 1 and fly with olive oil.
6. Put 5 on 4 on the plate and serve.