Fried salmon is good with vinegar. It is good for warm day.
Servings: 2 people
- 140 g Salmon
- 2 tsp Fermented rice with salt
- 50 cc Olive oil （For fly）
- 1/2 pc Konnyaku noodle
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 Cloud ear mushroom
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Yuzu pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- a lot Love
- Cut salmon into bite-size pieces. Then add fermented rice with salt to salmon and rub it.
- Cut Konnyaku noodle into 2cm. Rub it with salt and boil.
- Thin slice onion, cloud ear mushrooms, and cucumber.
- Marinate 2 and 3 with olive oil, vinegar, Yuzu pepper, salt, and love.
- Put flour around 1 and fly with olive oil.
- Put 5 on 4 on the plate and serve.