Servings: 2 serves
- 10 g Kuzu flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- to taste Plum syrup
- to taste Kompeito sugar
- to taste Plum jam
- a lot Plenty of love
- Prepare boiling water and ice water.
- Mix the kuzu flour and water well.
- Pour the mixture into a wet bat and shake it in the boiling water to make a uniform thickness.
- When 3 has hardened, place the whole bat in the boiling water.
- Place 4 in ice water to cool, and remove the kuzu from the bat in the water.
- Cut 5 into 5mm pieces.
- Place 6 in a bowl, pour plum syrup, and garnish with kompeito sugar and plum jam.
This is a very refreshing kuzukiri. It is perfect for summer. ©2022 Yuko Asano