- 10 g Kuzu flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- to taste Plum syrup
- to taste Kompeito sugar
- to taste Plum jam
- a lot Plenty of love
- Prepare boiling water and ice water.
- Mix the kuzu flour and water well.
- Pour the mixture into a wet bat and shake it in the boiling water to make a uniform thickness.
- When 3 has hardened, place the whole bat in the boiling water.
- Place 4 in ice water to cool, and remove the kuzu from the bat in the water.
- Cut 5 into 5mm pieces.
- Place 6 in a bowl, pour plum syrup, and garnish with kompeito sugar and plum jam.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.