- 150 g Tofu
- 100 g Chicken thigh
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1 Dried shiitake mushroom
- 1 Egg
- 1 Leek
- 1.5 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin (sweet cooking rice wine)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Shiitake mushroom stock
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- a little Chili pepper
- a lot Love
- Drain tofu and cut into chunks.
- Roughly chop chicken thighs, shred carrots, soak dried shiitake mushrooms and cut into thin strips, and finely chop green onion.
- Soften carrots in microwave.
- Put sesame oil in a frying pan and add 3, chicken thighs and shiitake mushrooms.
- Add 1 to 4 and fry while mashing. Season with soysauce, mirin, sugar and shiitake mushroom stock. Stir-fry for 4 minutes, then add the egg.
- When the eggs are set, turn off the heat and add love, chili pepper and chopped leek.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.