- Rice cooker
- 2 cups Rice
- 2 tbsp Cooking wine
- 1 tsp Salt
- 30 g Soybeans (soaked in water)
- For the number of bowls Mitsuba (Japanese parsley)
- a lot Love
- Wash rice and soak in water.
- Soak soybeans in water from the day before.
- Add seasoning and drain soybeans from 2 to 1 with love.
- Cook 3 and serve with mitsuba.
I run a cooking school “Kura Cooking” in Iwakura City, Aichi Prefecture. I love “eating,” “searching for delicious food,” “making delicious food,” and “creating new dishes,” and I love to entertain people with my cooking ideas. If you are interested in Kura Cooking. Please contact us and we will be waiting for you in our classroom which is renovated warehouse built more than a century ago.