Cooked fish makes your body warm. Ginger is also tasty
Servings: 2 people
- 2 pieces White fish
- 2 tbsp Salt-marinated rice malt
- 4 pieces Ginger
- 4 pieces Leek
- 1 C Water
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Cooking wine
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- a lot Love
- Put salt-marinated rice malt on fish and wait for 5min.
- Cut leeks into 3cm long and thin slice gingers.
- Put water, cooking wine, mirin, soy sauce, and love into a pot.
- Put 2 and fish into 3 and cook for 10 min.
- Place fish, ginger, and leeks on the plates and serve.
Comment (Please feel free to share your opinions, questions, etc.)